Hi guys,
So late last year I was introduced to Arbonne products from a friend of mine.
Originally I was a little sceptical as I didn't generally spend that sort of money on skin care and cosmetics. I was more of a Revlon and Max Factor kind of girl than a David Jones cosmetic counter kind of girl.
I was given a pack of Arbonne's Re9 skin care range. It seemed to be more older skin so to be honest, I popped it in my bathroom and didn't touch it for about a week.
At this time I was living with my mum and so I had said to her, 'go nuts using this stuff I have left in the bathroom'.
Now baring in mind that my mum is not the kind of person to get all worked up about skin care; she loved it! I reckon she went on about how impressed she was about once a week. She kept asking me to buy some!
Around the same time, I had been given (as a gift) a set of Dermalogica skin care products to try and they had made my skin so incredibly sore, red and I had completely broken out everywhere. I had used it for about 2 weeks when I decided I had to stop. I started to use the Arbonne Re9 cleanser. Oh my god - amazing.
I had pretty bad acne on my face, and within about 2 days my skin felt smoother and the redness had died down.
I could go on for days about how amazing their products are, but I would definitely recommend trying them. I do not know one person who has tried their stuff, and gone back to using their old brand products again.
Please do yourself a favour and check out their website ( www.arbonneinternational.com.au ).
Arbonne also offer a few ways to receive a decent discount on their products, they also offer a very generous compensation plan if you become an Arbonne Independant Consultant.
If you need some more information or help understanding anything, I am more than happy to help.
Take care xxxx

No comments:
Post a Comment